Sunday, July 28, 2013

Listening

"Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; do not fret when men succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked ways." Psalm 37:7

     Whenever I feel the most lost in my life, I will often go into some woods where I can be alone. While I am standing or sitting in the woods, I will simply wait and listen. Every time is different, but the end result is that I feel closer to God and whatever was bothering me has been resolved. With this thought, I challenge you, my reader, to venture out into whatever nature that happens to be near you and find a place where you can wait and listen for God. I do not promise that He will come to you immediately, but if you just wait patiently then He will speak with you (not to you). I pray for you to be blessed and that your prayers, quiet or loud, will be answered in the way God sees fit.

     As for my story, without even finishing typing up my story, I have figured out how to proceed. I am not saying that I have blown up the boulder, but now I know how to keep going. When I finally begin posting the finished product in some way, I do pray you will see slight similarities to certain stories found in the Bible. I don't mean for that to happen, but while I am writing I realize it kinda does, laugh and just keep writing. As I script I find that I still have character sketches that I need to draw up before I can begin drawing panels and figuring out panel placement.

     I pray you will return Wednesday to see where I am then. Understand, the comic making process is a rather long one, so please do not expect me to start immediatly posting a product that is not fully finished. I have seen other creators start posting a story they haven't worked out and end up at a spot where they have to take a while to figure out whatever problem with story or life before continuing. I understand that readers do not like that sort of thing happening and so I am proceeding in a manner that allows the reader to enjoy without having to wait on the creator to get finished before posting.

     Thank you and come again! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment