Sunday, July 21, 2013

Being Lead

"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young." Isaiah 40:11

     This verse does touch me, as do all the verses of the bible. When I manage to get in my private time with God (right now, it's very very rare), I read the verses and always find one that speaks to my heart.
     Back to my topic! This verse reminds me that I am a part of the flock Jesus leads, that I do need to place my trust in Him and simply be lead. That does not mean I will be lead blindly, for through God do I see all things. God is the reason I am alive, and so I must put my trust in His Will and do what I am guided to do, as is the same with all those within His flock.
     Right now, I am being lead gently back to the purpose of my life, which is to guide all to him through the stories and pictures that are made from the gift God has blessed me with. I do refuse to be a robot, though. God wants his children to have true smiles and feelings, as the truth does attract his lost sheep back to the flock.

     As for the story, I am now at 129 panels scripted up but the boulder I have mentioned before is still there. All I have done is push it further forward. Working on making some dynamite to blow it out of my road, though I will be asking for help from my friends and family.
     I will be taking a break from my scripting so that I can gather everything I have done so far and try to blow my boulder up with it.
     Having fresh perspectives on the story always helps.

     Let's see where God has lead me come Wednesday! I pray you will return to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment