Sunday, July 7, 2013

Blooming in the Word


     "[You] will burst into bloom. [You] will rejoice greatly and shout for joy." Isaiah 35:2

     Every day in every way I feel God's presence with me. As I take my trembling steps in this walk upon my road, I feel myself blooming into the beautiful flower God has meant for me to be. Each step becoming stronger, even as others try to shear the stem of my faith, I walk.
     I love, therefor I Am.

     It seems it's time to give a small detail of the story that I am currently working on. The story takes place upon a planet called Thrae, where many of the inhabitants are of different races with just as differing creatures. I mean for this planet to be something of a mirror to ours, but with so many differences. It's going to start in a place that should have God's presence and Will working in it, but something is not quite right with it.
     As I go further into the story, I may give out some more details of the story. Currently, do understand that my comic book will not be another representation of a story from the Bible. These stories that I tell will hold the very Living Word within yet be stories of their own right.

     I now have 89 panels planned, four panels sketched. I aim to have the panels planned out for the first book, once the planning stage is complete I will concentrate more on the sketching. Once the sketching is done, I will then move on to inking and coloring. How I present the comic, I am not sure at this point. Once I am creating the pages, I will have figured it out.
     Until then, please bear with me as I work. I am having a lot of fun seeing how the story is coming to life. I will of course edit here and there, but the second draft is coming along much better than the first draft was. Going panel to panel works better than page to page for me.

     I pray you will come back on Wednesday.

     May God Bless You Upon This Day In Which He Hath Made.

No comments:

Post a Comment