Monday, July 15, 2013

Connections

     I am a day late with my post, but yesterday I had a wonderful day spending time with my family in the morning and headed in for work on the night shift.
     No verse today, and I will be adding in a picture later on when I find a chance to scan it up and post it.
     In my last post I did make mention on how my stories will be moving from one character to another, I just wanted to emphasize that all of the characters will have interacted with each other at one point in time of the story. I've based my idea on how a seed grows, starting at the seed. As the seed grows over time, it will reach towards the sun and spread itself out to reach more for the sun until it becomes a tree that we all see in passing. Each story is a branch of it's own, but all connected on this one planet in another galaxy.
     As for my progress on the first "branch", I now have 114 panels planned but only two panels sketched out (I dashed out two panels because I edited the prologue). I still have the same boulder in the road but I am finding ways to move it out of the way so I can progress. In the meantime, still planning in the midst of living life.
     If comic making was my real career, I would have had more progression than where I am now. As it stands, though, I am working as best I can and loving every second of life as I do.

     Give God your all, and God will take care of you.

     I pray I can make my post come Wednesday, as I have no idea what will happen in the future (and I prefer it that way)

No comments:

Post a Comment